1. Hand hygiene must be performed before puting on the mask (every time you touch it).
2. Position the mask so that the folds are facing down and the plastic wire is placed at the tip of the nose.
3. Place elastic bands behind both ears.
4. Position the mask firmly close to face (press the plastic wire over the bridge of the nose, so it extends below the chin).
5. After use, carefully remove the mask by grasping the elastic bands at the same time and removing the mask from the face (without touching the outside).
6. Dispose the mask to the garbage and be sure to disinfect the hands.